Thursday, December 30, 2010

BOKEH. FINALLY.

I got a camera for Christmas.

Because I am exceedingly blessed with the greatest man alive, LOML, my husband.
and he is sweet and kind and thoughtful.

Especially when I take his photo. Can't you tell?
;)

hahahahahahahhahaha

anywho.

Ever since I got my camera....
I've been trying in vain to achieve Bokeh.
if you don't know what Bokeh is, google it.
The particle form of Bokeh I'm wanting is sparkly circular light bokeh.

and tonight, by accident, since i am snowed in and bored, I was taking lots of ridiculous and pointless photos

and what to my wandering eye did appear?

Bokeh.

Glorious multi-colored spherical BOKEH.

behold:


Do you SEE IT?!

No?

Let me make it easier for you.

I am pleased.

:)


Do you have any photography tips for me? I would love them. Being an amateur and all. You know how it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment